Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

anding scientists in his

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-12-2019 09:02:23    Onderwerp: anding scientists in his Reageren met citaat

ring the summer, I often watch World Geographic Channel programs. I am curious about the vast universe and the mysterious earth. A rare opportunity for the summer vacation, I decided to read "A Brief History of Time" written by Mr. Hawking under the guidance of my father. After reading it, I have a preliminary understanding of the universe and the ball. I feel that "A Brief History of Time" is a general undergraduate reading, which is difficult for me to read. Mr. Hawking once said that anyone who can understand every word in the book can pursue a PhD in physics. I read with an understanding attitude. Although I only learned a little bit of fur, my knowledge has been expanded and my ability to find, analyze, and solve problems has also improved. This book focuses on the origin of the universe, the space and time of the universe, and so on. The space and time of the universe are a whole. Where there is space, there is time, and where there is time, there is space. Space and time affect everything in the universe, and everything in the universe also affects time and space. The universe originated from a big bang. Before the big bang, the universe was a highly uniform and constant original fireball. After the explosion, the current universe was created, and the current universe is still expanding. Once the universe stops expanding, it will shrink and the universe will return to its origin. Although the book is difficult to understand, it teaches us how to look at the world correctly, let us learn to look at things with a scientific perspective and apply it to learning. Make a good learning plan and apply good learning methods. A good study plan can achieve twice the result with half the effort Newport Cigarettes Coupons. And good learning methods will help listening lessons, self-study, and review and preview after class. If we can develop such a good habit, it will be of great help in the future. From this book, I have learned that many major advances in science are brought by many great scientists with their own ideas and opinions , Diligently pursue. In terms of learning, we also need to bring our own thoughts and opinions to seek knowledge. We should ask the teachers for more advice. The teachers' knowledge and experience are very rich, which is very precious to us. To become the nation's future builder mokingusacigarettes.com, the knowledge in the book is far from enough. We should also read more extracurricular readings and learn more. A Brief History of Knowledge is a good book that makes people think and feel. I admire Mr Cigarettes For Sale. Hawking, the author of this book. His life is legendary. He is one of the most outstanding scientists in history in terms of scientific achievements. His contributions have a profound impact on human ideas. However, his contribution turned out to be paralyzed in a wheelchair, which is truly unprecedented-he will make the impossible possible.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
eureka

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-07-2020 18:28:21    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: