Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

By the ninth round, Cuello was bleeding from his forehead. X

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2017 07:30:12    Onderwerp: By the ninth round, Cuello was bleeding from his forehead. X Reageren met citaat

MONTREAL -- It wont take long for Thomas Vanek to get his first taste of the heated Montreal Canadiens-Boston Bruins rivalry. Carlos Ruiz Jersey . The 30-year-old acquired by Montreal at last weeks NHL trade deadline will play his first home game at the Bell Centre against the Bruins on Wednesday night. "Rivalries are for the fans," Vanek said Tuesday. "Theyre good for the league, but for us in here, and Im sure its the same as everywhere. Its just about winning the two points. "But Im sure the atmosphere will be great and I cant wait to experience it." Vanek has a reputation as a Bruins killer, with 61 points in 53 career games against Boston. So the acquisition of the high-scoring forward by Montreal gave an added jolt to the rivalry. But the Austrian winger said there are no secrets about how to score on the Bruins. "Numbers are numbers," he said. "Sometimes theyre overblown. "I dont prepare any different. Its just another game, really. Theyre a good team and youve got to be ready. The last four or five years, Boston has been one of the better teams in the league and you want to play your best against the best teams." The Canadiens are 2-0-0 against Boston this season and have won their last five meetings. But the Bruins (42-17-5) hold a comfortable 12-point lead over Montreal (35-24-7) in the Atlantic Division standings. Vanek was acquired while the Canadiens were on a four-game west coast road trip. So he didnt get in a full practice with his new team until it returned to Montreal. He was held without a point in his first two games with Montreal while playing on the second line with centre Tomas Plekanec and Brian Gionta. Some feel he would do better on a more attack-oriented unit, as Plekanec is considered the clubs top defensive centre even if he can also contribute offensively. "Weve got to be good in our own zone and Plekanec is very good in all zones," said Vanek. "He can make plays. Hes great in faceoffs, great defensively, but at the same time, were expected to produce. "At least thats what Im expecting of myself." Coach Michel Therrien plans to keep the line together, at least for now. "It takes time for players to adapt to new teammates," said Therrien. "I want to be patient. I think that combination can work." Tuesdays session, which lasted more than an hour at the Bell Centre, saw goalie Carey Price take part in a full practice for the first time since leading Canada to gold at the 2014 Winter Olympics. Price aggravated a suspected groin injury in his first practice after the Sochi Games. Therrien said Price wont dress for the Boston game but will be re-evaluated at the end of the week. That opens the possibility of playing Saturday at home against Ottawa. Therrien also said Francis Bouillon, who has sat out the last seven games, will play. Montreal is hurting on defence with veteran Josh Gorges out at least four weeks with a fractured left hand. Gorges was hurt while blocking a shot during a 4-3 win over Toronto on March 1. He played the first two games of Montreals road trip but then was sent home to have his hand re-examined. Gorges said the original fracture was considered stable, so he could continue playing. But something happened during a win in Anaheim that made it unstable. "At that point, they felt it was best to get it fixed," he said. "Potentially, it might not have been able to heal at all so they decided to have it fixed now and have me back ready by the end of the year." He said playing through the injury was difficult, but possible. "I was able to do what I needed to contribute," he said. "Certain aspects were tough. "Grabbing my stick. Grabbing the puck if I needed to clear it on the penalty kill. But I was still able to make passes, receive passes. As long as I wasnt hurting the team, I was able to go." Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Jarrod Dyson Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. http://www.baseballmarinersofficial.com/hisashi-iwakuma-jersey-c-7/ . Venus Williams advanced to the ASB Classic final in Auckland on a walkover when fellow American Jamie Hampton withdrew from their semifinal Friday with a right hip injury.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Chinas Xiong Zhao Zhong picked himself up off the canvas to outpoint Denver Cuello of the Philippines on Friday night to retain the WBC strawweight title. Considered the best boxer from China, Xiong struggled early in the 12-round fight against the veteran Cuello, who connected with a left hook in the first round that sent the champion to the ground. But with Cuello injuring his riight shoulder in the buildup to the fight, Xiong recovered and began to control the bout. Felix Hernandez Jersey. . Xiong landed several good punches in the fourth round and again in the eighth when the ringside doctor was called to treat Cuello. By the ninth round, Cuello was bleeding from his forehead. Xiong won the split decision 115-112, 113-110, 113-113. Xiong improved to 21-4-1. Cuello fell to 33-5-6. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: