Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Wholesale Jerseys China

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
THY

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2020 02:54:20    Onderwerp: Wholesale Jerseys China Reageren met citaat

As you read this first sentence Wholesale Jerseys Cheap , does your reality allow you to believe you are absolutely marvelous, magnificent, spectacular, gorgeous, fabulous and worthy of all good? If you agree then you know you are priceless. Sadly however, many women do not believe they are any of these things.

I believe every one of you reading this are all of the above Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping , just as I know all these qualities define me. You see, it has nothing to do with whether or not you have a beautiful face (according to what society claims), whether or not your body is a perfect size 4, whether or not you win anything, or whether or not you achieve your goals. I came to believe this after many challenging experiences gave me a wake-up call. I decided to step out of my old story so that I could claim my birthright of power. You can too!

Often a woman spends her life bending to the whims of everyone else. If she doesn't perform well she feels lesser, and heaven forbid if she fails to achieve her goals Wholesale Jerseys From China , for then she'd feel lesser since someone else was obviously "more" by achieving. If this situation occurs again and again, a woman may reach the point of total disbelief in her merit, perceiving herself a failure and thus of little value. This belief often sneaks in through subtle doors that disarm her self-worth.

An empowered woman is one who knows her worth, not based on outer accomplishments, but on who she is. She sees herself as valuable and priceless. She may stumble at times and find she must brush off her knees as she pulls herself up, but she always stands again to continue in her empowerment.

So how do I know this truth about each one of you? I don't even know you. It's really quite simple Wholesale Jerseys China , so simple it's often overlooked. Regardless of different religious beliefs, most individuals believe there is a Creator of the universe. This Creator made each one of us from the same space of love, and although we are each a one-of-a-kind unique design, we all came from the same place: love. This source of love is perfect, so we can only be MAGNIFICENT designs!

This is also where we can plug into our power, from our Creator. If you want to hear the music you must first plug in your radio. Turning the dial to hear the music is futile without the connection to the power source. We are all energetic beings who only need to plug into our Source for the connection to unlimited power.

Since we are energetic beings Wholesale Jerseys , everything we feel inside is projected outward to all with whom we come in contact. If we feel lesser inside, people feel that vibration coming from within us and respond accordingly. Negative energy attracts more negative energy just as positive energy attracts more positive energy. As soon as an individual acts from a place of feeling unworthy, that individual attracts more experiences that perpetuate like energy vibrations.

Once I understood this concept I slowly shifted into a new realization. I understood I was already priceless and didn't have to do anything to prove that. It is my birthright as a divine being of creation to accept this into my knowingness. As I accepted it into a new belief for me, my entire life shifted into one of happiness, abundance, inner joy and a serenity I had not known before. As I began to radiate a vibration from love instead of negative emotional responses Cheap NFL Jerseys , and as I understood that nothing in my external world could have power over me unless I allowed it to, I became free to be me. In that place I realized the exhilarating and uplifting knowledge of my magnificence.

Your magnificence is inherited from the Designer of the universe. It is yours for eternity and all you must do is accept it. There are no strings attached nor any rules or regulations. It's free for the taking just as air is free for us to breathe in life. When we take a breath of air we aren't taking anything away from anyone else for there is more than enough for everyone. The same is true with being priceless. Recognizing magnificence in ourselves does not take any magnificence away from another being for it is inborn within each individual who is alive on this planet.

Perhaps you have the gift of external beauty or perhaps you've been an achiever in a big way. This is temporary and will soon fade away. The only thing that is real and lasting is your internal beauty. So even if you're feeling at the top of the world right now or if you're still attempting to climb up there, I ask you to look deep within your being and see what you really believe about yourself. The beauty of it all is that you're already beautiful, magnificent, spectacular, fabulous Cheap Jerseys China , talented and marvelous, and do not need to climb up anywhere to obtain it.

In recent years as I accepted that I am priceless, I realized the importance of getting this message to every woman who would listen. My life's work is to share this belief so that others may also accept it into their knowingness, and I do this through writing, speaking and coaching. I decided to provide a visual by creating a gold charm that can be worn on a chain as a daily reminder of how priceless you are. It is available through my website: . Every time I look at mine I smile and reaffirm how priceless I really am. You can too!

As I close I want to share with you a poem I wrote that sums up the entire thought of what I've shared here and also found in one of my books, "The Realness of a Woman." Enjoy!

A Woman of Worth

A woman of worth Cheap Jerseys , her riches beyond earthly treasures,

a heart spun with gold, reaches in touching your soul;

a flower so rare, her beauty unfolds over time.

Adorned with truth and honor,

undaunted by the wiles of worldly men,

she builds on today Wholesale NFL Jerseys Shop , fully present in the now,

for futures can change in a moment.

She makes her own rules

not bound to limits placed by others:

she sees the rainbow through the storm,

standing in her own light,

needin . Wholesale NHL Hoodies Wholesale Football Shirts Wholesale College Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Shirts China Wholesale NBA Hats China Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: