Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

r until he had eat

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-05-2020 02:27:14    Onderwerp: r until he had eat Reageren met citaat

One day, the mouse brothers and sisters Mimi, Lili, Cong Cong and Lele in the big forest had a whimsy to help others clean and do cleaning work, so that they could make money and exercise. So they did it, they opened a shop called "Baby Cleaner" in the forest. Business is good, they are very proud. December 31 is the birthday of the little rabbit Bai Bai. Bai Bai asked them to do the cleaning [url=buyusacigarettes.com]Marlboro Red[/url]. They agreed with pleasure. When they arrived at Baibai's house early in the morning, they were busy: washing the dishes brightly, the lights shining brightly, the furniture spotlessly cleaned, all the dirt on the walls gone ... Cong Cong was responsible for cleaning the ground, but he was not careful When I touched Mimi who was sorting the cupboard, Mimi broke a plate. "Oh, no!" Shouted Mimi, and everyone looked dumbfounded at the broken plates on the ground. Rabbit and Bai mother were also stunned. No way, the mice had to use 10 quick money as compensation. "We all blame you, Cong Cong, we lost nothing today and also lost 10 yuan!" Lili said loudly. Lele also looked at Cong Cong angrily, Cong Cong could not help crying out loud. This is coming in vain. Bai Bai said to Cong Cong, "Don't cry, 10 yuan to pay you back, we don't want it anymore, it's nothing, I shouldn't ask you for money, it's not easy for you to make money!" Crying, everyone laughed. Bai Bai said, "I hope you can come to my house to play at night, will you?" Everyone nodded. The mice returned to the store, and Mimi suggested: "Hey, my friends, we broke a white plate, and we have to pay a little gift to express our hearts. It is also a white birthday today." Everyone agreed. What are you sending? Some said to send toys, some said to send radishes, and some said to send big pumpkins [url=smokingusacigarettes.com]mokingusacigarettes.com[/url]..., noisy and no result, no choice but to consult the King of the Mouse! The king said: "No hurry, no hurry, as far as I know, Bai Bai loves the smelly beauty, you can send the necklace! You can't be wrong." You look at me, I look at you, I think this idea is good. Lili went to buy a necklace [url=cigarettesusastore.com]Newport 100S[/url]. Everyone came to make a gift box. Soon the gift was ready. Finally at night, everyone happily came to Bai Bai's house. When Bai Bai saw the gift from the little mice, he was very excited. Bai Bai's other friends felt that Bai Bai's house was very clean today, so they asked why it was so clean? The little rabbit didn't tell them, and he didn't reveal the answer until he had eaten the cake. Everyone heard, and asked the little mice to clean the house, and gave them more money. , Baby cleaner's business is getting more and more prosperous
Related articles:
[url=gamazing.com/forums/topic/8697/-/view/post_id/12178]Cigarettes Online[/url]

[url=law-students.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=130319#130319]NewportCigarettesCoupons[/url]
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: