Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Official MLB Face Masks Online Store - Cleveland Indians

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-01-2021 03:51:49    Onderwerp: Official MLB Face Masks Online Store - Cleveland Indians Reageren met citaat

The Sox have reportedly been interested in Odorizzi throughout the offseason -- and our own John Tomase recently predicted that Odorizzi would land in Boston when the free agency dust settled.Kansas City Royals Face Masks

That was the scene on Monday when West made his first Summer Camp appearance to umpire a Tampa Bay Rays intrasquad game. He had medical gloves on, but his face remained uncovered beneath his umpire mask. Striking images soon surfaced of West very close to players without a mask. It was obvious from the moment West gave his USA Today interview that he was not going to take MLB’s safety protocols seriously. However, seeing him out in the open flaunting just how little he cares about the safety of those around him was still somewhat startling.

Gonzalez: What I'll miss the least is the overall concept; it got to a point when executives hardly ever appeared in the lobby, which at times made it seem rather pointless to report on site. And so what you had was a ton of loitering media members, a few of them scrounging for any morsel of information -- much of it, because of the circumstances, either inconsequential, misleading or incomplete -- and a few others merely pretending to work. What I'll miss most is the nights -- gathering with reporter friends over dinner, everyone anxious over the threat of major news interrupting everything, then congregating at the hotel bar and not knowing which executive or coach or agent or even player might be there. That's when the real reporting happened.

Passan: At the 2015 meetings, my colleague at the time, Tim Brown, got a tip: Cincinnati closer Aroldis Chapman, who was on the verge of being traded by the Reds, had gotten into trouble off the field. He didn't have any firm details.Pittsburgh Pirates Face Masks

Doolittle: This is personal and speaks to the fact that I'm a walking bag of personality disorders. You've heard the term "fanboy," right? Whatever the opposite of that term is, that's me. If I encounter someone whom I don't know but hold in high esteem, I cannot bring myself to acknowledge that person, no matter what he or she has meant to me as a person, a writer, a baseball journalist, whatever. I have never once in my life asked a person for an autograph. I'm not proud of this.Texas Rangers Face Masks

And when asked over the Zoom call about Trevor Bauer, the biggest offseason target for much of the fan base, he offered just what many Giants fans want to hear. 

Jesse Rogers: In 1999, Johan Santana was a Rule 5 pick by the Marlins from the Astros, and then was dealt to the Minnesota Twins in a prearranged deal. Santana is regarded as the second-best Rule 5 pickup ever. (The Rule 5 draft wasn't done at the winter meetings when the Pirates selected Roberto Clemente from the Dodgers.) Getting a player of that caliber without giving up inventory is an executive's dream.Cleveland Indians Face Masks
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: