Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nike Air Max 90 KPU Biele Vypredaj

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
missdior

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-04-2018 07:35:52    Onderwerp: Nike Air Max 90 KPU Biele Vypredaj Reageren met citaat

Yanna Men's Nike Air Vapormax KPU TPU Shoes All Red UK , Nguyen Thi Thanh Xuan

HANOI, May 20 (Xinhua) -- 67-year-old Hanoi resident Le Tuan Can pleasantly moves his steps along the green train here Saturday morning after travelling nearly 14 km from his home.

The elderly man made himself one of the first local citizens to visit the on-display La Khe Station and the sample train, part of the capital's first light rail line Cat Linh-Ha Dong which has now come closer to its completion.

The line, with a total length of around 13 km and runs through 12 stations, has the sixth bureau of China Railway Engineering Corporation(CREC) as the EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) contractor. It began construction in 2012 and is expected to enter commercial use in 2018.

"Making La Khe station as a model station open to the public Men's Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Shoes Blue White UK , we are eager to show Made-in-China project to the Hanoi citizens, bringing them to experience Chinese technology in advance", Tang Hong, the Overseas General Manager of CREC, told Xinhua during the opening ceremony of the model station.

Placed in Hanoi's urban district Ha Dong, the newly-completed station and the sample train have attracted hundreds of Hanoians to visit in the first day of exhibition, which is to last until June 20.

Taking a tour around the station erased the elderly man Can's worries about the safety of this construction.

The four-carriage train has 16 exit doors in total. Inside there are priority seats for people with disabilities Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Shoes White UK , the elderly, pregnant women and children. White seats and steel holders are there to make sure safe position for standing passengers.

"Looking at the rail, the train and the station, I feel very secure," Can told Xinhua, adding that the station looks very spacious and nice.

Having to travel along this route to the hospital twice per month, Can is now very happy that his regular heath check will no longer be a nightmare due to heavy congestion.

Like Can Men's Nike Air Vapormax KPU TPU Shoes All Black UK , the 83-year-old Bui Tan Phu said today's visit is truly worth the experience.

Living in the nearby Thanh Xuan District, Phu travelled some 10 km to the station and could not wait to see the train making its debut.

"It is comparable to the modern trains I've tried in other countries. It even has some superior characteristics," the former soldier said.

The elderly man hailed the airy space and the infrastructure of the station, as well as the polite attitude of the receptionist, who gave him caring guidances around the place.

Phu's wish was to be one of the first passengers of the train. "I have a lot of friends in the surrounding area. With this new train, I can visit them easily," he said.

Reiterating the importance of the line nike vapormax flyknit mens uk , Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Hong Truong said during the ceremony that the exhibition of the model station is to popularize the new mode of transport to local citizens and encourage the travelling habit using this public means.

Ying Haihong, Charge d'Affaires of Chinese embassy in Vietnam, told Xinhua that with the quality completion of the light rail line, the lives of Hanoi citizens will benefit a lot and the relationship between the two countries will be further enhanced.

During Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quaing's visit to China on May 11-15, further preferential loans to the light rail line project was granted through an agreement signed bilaterally.

"With more fund, the next phase of the construction will be smoother", stated Tang Hong.

Xi calls for public security forces to be loyal to CPC

China nike vapormax flyknit womens uk , Philippines agree to further improve bilateral ties

China Culture and Tourism Festival held in Toronto

Objects from Belgravia home of Lord Ballyedmond presented in Sotheby

China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea

In pics: Bangkok Seashell Museum

In pics: road on cliffs of Taihang Mountain in N China

In pics: Dongjiang Lake in C China's Hunan

SYDNEY, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Zhang Xin is 22 years old, ambitious, outgoing and living the Sydney dream. It's a dream that includes beautiful beaches, blue skies and as a former international student - a dream of work. Any work.

The latest data on unemployment in Australia for young people from non-English speaking countries, released this week is damning. And it's a story young graduates like Ms Zhang are all too familiar with.

Youth from around Asia, attracted to Australia's idyllic lifestyle nike air vapormax flyknit uk , are being scuttled at the crest: overlooked in their search for work - despite their high participation rates in training, according to a national report released this week.

According to Zhang, there is a 'bamboo ceiling' that not only limits the career pathways of jobseekers from an Asian background, but, tellingly, the initial entrance into the Australian workforce is fraught with difficulties.

"It is very hard. Life here is expensive..and my qualifications put me at least on equal with peers, but I cannot think that my heritage nike vapormax flyknit uk , my accent, my cultural background put me at a disadvantage."

According to the lead author of the CALD Youth Report 2014 and University of Adelaide Professor Graeme Hugo, non-English speaking youths are being overlooked in the race for positions.

Only 55.9 percent of 18 to 24 year olds from 'culturally and linguistically diverse' (CALD) countries such as China, India, and the Philippines were in employment, compared to 71.6 percent of Australian-born youths.

Hugo said refugees are encountering even stiffer resistance, with just one third in employment.

"Refugees tended to experience the most difficulty nike vapormax 2018 uk ," he said.

Based on census data from 2011, the report found from nearly 3. 7 million 12 to 24 year olds living in Australia during 2011, nearly 600,000 were born overseas, 400,000 were born in a CALD country and about 48,000 were refugees.

William Chen nike air vapormax womens uk , founder of HireChinese, .
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: