Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

at 50 per cent from three-point range (tops in the NBA). Gre

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
blueberryjerry

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-12-2016 06:24:40    Onderwerp: at 50 per cent from three-point range (tops in the NBA). Gre Reageren met citaat

Each day thoughout the World Junior Hockey Championship, TSN Director of Scouting Craig Button brings important issues and topics surrounding the tournament to the forefront. Eder Alvarez Balanta Colombia Jersey . HBI 1: DENMARK IMPRESSING Denmark is sure to be more than cannon fodder in Group B. The Danes are the first team in memory promoted from Division I to come in and demonstrate they can play on an equal footing with incumbent World Junior Pool A teams. Russia had no players better than Nikolaj Ehlers and Oliver Bjorkstrand and were fortunate to escape with a shootout victory. HBI 2: McDAVID LINE FACING SCRUTINY Connor McDavid deserved better than zero points vs Slovakia, but was outplayed by 2015 draft rival Jack Eichel on Day 1. The question is, how long will the Ritchie-McDavid-Lazar line be left intact by head coach Benoit Groulx? This will be a moot question if the McDavid averaging nearly three points per game in the OHL emerges today. HBI 3: THATCHER DEMKO USA puck stopper Thatcher Demko has been a question mark for me, but I thought he was solid vs. Finland. He surrendered an own goal – the puck went off 2016 uber-prospect Auston Matthews – and stopped two of three shootout attempts. His job will be as much to not lose games as win them for the Americans. Santiago Arias Colombia Jersey . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Jeison Murillo Colombia Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world-cup-juan-guillermo-cuadrado-football-jersey/ .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday.1. JORDAN CRAWFORD (Warriors): The Golden State Warriors have reportedly acquired guards Jordan Crawford and MarShon Brooks from the Boston Celtics Wednesday as part of a three-team trade. Golden State is sending guard Toney Douglas to the third team in the trade, the Miami Heat, who will ship center Joel Anthony to the Celtics, according to multiple sources. Crawford has done a nice job in Boston with his play-making. Led the Celtics with close to six assists per game and scoring close to 14 ppg. Things didnt work out with the Wizards and GM Danny Ainge gave him a shot and hes an improved player. Still forces a few too many shots for my taste, yet when I watch him I see a guard that starting to figure things out gradually. 2. KYLE LOWRY & DEMAR DEROZAN (Raptors): Lots of discussion of late about the all-star game. I wont lie - Im bias. I see these guys perform all the time and have watched their improvement; maturity and games evolve and would be thrilled if both made it. Theyve been a huge part of the turnaround and winning players deserve recognition. It will likely be tough for both to make it, yet if the Raptors can continue to win games (and that really helps open eyes of coaches when they pick the reserves), their chances increase. Keep it going and make it a tough decision for folks by leading your team to victories. 3. OKC THUNDER (5-4 without Russell Westbrook): Kevin Durant has been nothing short of brilliant trying to keep his team afloat. Hes even said that hes shooting too much. Theyve become a very predictable and defendable team without the dynamic point guard which is no big surprise. Mario Yepes Jersey. You lose a guy of that caliber and youre going to struggle. Does GM Sam Presti sit tight and wait this turbulence out or do they try to make a move to help this teams scoring punch? Dont want to be in a position that youre without home court advantage in the second round in the very difficult Western Conference playoffs. Some deep thinking and soul searching for them as they ponder winning now vs. internal growth and patience. Good test. 4. GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO (Bucks): Caught him in person for the second time on Monday night in Toronto. He fascinates me. Only 19-years old. Milwaukee took a flyer on him in the first round and Ive gotta tell you, I see why. Its not about now but when hes 22-23 years old and the game starts to come naturally to him and he figures it all out. Obviously, he needs major upgrades with his strength and stamina and that will come. Hes long, athletic and has decent skills. Definitely a guy to keep an eye on the next few years as he matures. 5. MARCO BELINELLI (Spurs): Having a wonderful year shooting the ball at 50 per cent from three-point range (tops in the NBA). Great system for him to play in and hes always been a guy that I liked since his days in Golden State. Good passer and better defender than he looks. Hes tough and loves to compete. His short stint was a major disappointment in Toronto due to injuries and conditioning but in Chicago and now San Antonio hes gotten it together. Its amazing - the Spurs always come up with guys that make complete sense to their philosophy. He fits. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: