Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Today, we are welcoming the Mid-

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-08-2018 04:45:40    Onderwerp: Today, we are welcoming the Mid- Reageren met citaat

Today, we are welcoming the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2013. On this day, we can do a lot of meaningful things, such as praying for the light, enjoying the moon, guessing riddles, eating moon cakes, and enjoying osmanthus. The Mid-Autumn Festival is also known as the Reunion Festival. On this day, the moon will be rounder than usual, and people will also eat round moon cakes. The round moon, the round moon cake represents the meaning of reunion. On this day, the wanderers who work outside the home will return to their hometown to reunite with their loved ones with the feeling of being a stranger in a foreign land and staying close to each other during themy father working in Shenzhen also went home and reunion with us [url=cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Lights[/url]. After dinner at night, we came to the balcony and waited for the protagonist Moon Sister to appear. About nine o'clock, the moon came out, and the round moon was like a piece [url=wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]. Like the big jade plate, it hangs in the clean night sky [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]Newport Cigarettes Price[/url]. Seeing the protagonist's appearance, my mother quickly brought in the fruit that had been prepared for a long time. There were red apples, round Shatian pomelo, crystal clear grapes, and double-spring cakes that looked like drooling, and Dad. The five-ren moon cake that I like to eat is full of tables [url=smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url]. Then, my mother brought a sacrifice, and when the mother finished the sacrifice, we began to ate and verse on the verse, first of all, I made a question. I just said, "From the night tonight," my brother immediately said that "the moon is the hometown of the country." I am not convinced and said "toast to the moon" has not waited. When I finished, my brother rushed to say "I have a shadow on four people." I heard it, when was one more person? The younger brother touched his head and said that it is obviously four people, father, mother, me and my brother. Isn��t it just four? After listening to my brother's explanation, we all laughed together. Look at the moon in the sky, as if Wu Gang and Yan in the palace are secretly laugay is a day of reunion, and it is also a happy day. I wish my family, my teacher and my friends will always be happy, healthy and healthy. Also bless all the people in the world to reunion and happiness.on, please bring my wishes [url=wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url], fly to the high sky, and spread my blessings to my loved ones.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: