Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Everyone has a mother

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-08-2018 05:06:54    Onderwerp: Everyone has a mother Reageren met citaat

Everyone has a mother, and each mother wants her son to become a talent. I am no exceptio, I participated in the tug-of-war competition at school. When we were competing for the championship, I accidentally broke my leg. When I got home, I saw that I was hurt and said, "I saw you fall like this, let us go." Going to the hospital." When I arrived at the hospital, the doctor said: "There is no big deal to dress up." Mom listened seriously: "How is it no big deal?" When she said that her mother was sad again. After the dressing [url=wholesalenewport.com]Newport Cigarettes Coupons[/url], my mother helped me back home and carefully cleaned the wound. Through this time, I deeply realized the poetry of the poem e exam is coming to an end. I am reviewing again. Every day after school, I went home and looked at my review. I looked at her harsh expression and I had to review it carefully [url=cigscoupons.com]Carton Of Marlboro Reds[/url]. Once I was reviewing, I fell asleep without knowing it [url=smokingsalestore.com]Parliament Cigarettes[/url]. My mother saw that I was asleep. She was very angry and woke me up and criticized me. Then I didn't dare to fall asleep again. On the day of the exam. Mom took the trouble to say to me: "Be careful when you take the exam, you have to read the questions a few times." I said impatiently: "I know." I went to the exam repeatedly.Holidays have added a new dimension to our lives. But I don't expect to give us all the happiness, but also some loneliness and troubles... The one that impressed me the most during the summer vacation was touched.morning, I was going to class in the Children's Palace. When I rushed to the station with my box, I was already full of p waiting for a long time, the bus finally arrived [url=100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url]. There are so many people in the car that they are so crowded that they can live like a can of large sardines. "Oh." I sighed helplessly. In order to catch up, I had to make a small "sardine" and squeeze into the "big can"e the front door was too crowded to open the door, so a passenger came from the back door. After she came up, she patted the shoulder of a lady in front of her [url=smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Newports[/url]. Slightly embarrassed to say: "Is it trouble to help you pass the bus card, is it OK?" The lady nodded without thinking, and quickly passed it to the front. passenmatter whd to a six- or seven-year-old girl, she has a curly black hair, big eyes and an idyllic smile. He took the bus card and immediately pulled the front corner of an uncle, raised his small head and said with a slightly childish voice: "Uncle, please pass this, thank you!" The bus card, the cute look is really awkward. Looking at the bus card and continuing tas been passed to the place where the card was punched. Someone helped to brush it and passed it back in an orderly manner. This quiet move on the bus brought me a different touch. I believe that everyone is passing not only a small bus card, but also a heart of enthusiasm.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: