Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

jersey[/url] , $10.5 million contract to avoid arbitration.A

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
elaine95

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-12-2018 07:37:09    Onderwerp: jersey[/url] , $10.5 million contract to avoid arbitration.A Reageren met citaat

Albert Pujols is now alone in sixth place on MLB's all-time home runs list.Pujols hit his 631st career home run in the second inning of Wednesday night's game against the Chicago White Sox. The Los Angeles Angels slugger made the score 2-0 with a shot deep to left field off White Sox starter James Shields."Griffey was everybody鈥檚 hero growing up and that鈥檚 how I look at it Kendall Graveman Jersey ," Pujols told reporters after he hit home run No. 630 against the Seattle Mariners. "I know I am a right-handed hitter, but everybody wanted to have that sweet swing. For me, I got a chance to become pretty good friends with him. ... It鈥檚 just really special to tie a legend and against a team that he came up with in the big leagues."Pujols moving into sixth place alone also has a little extra significance because one could argue it makes him the modern-era clean leader in home runs. Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez have eitheradmitted toor been accused of using performance-enhancing drugs.Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth and Willie Mays are the three other players ahead of Pujols. Masterpress/Getty ImagesOakland A's executive vice president of baseball operations Billy Beane confirmed the team has had "preliminary" discussions about a contract extension with designated hitter Khris Davis."We've had some preliminary conversations about keeping him around longer,"Beane told reporters Friday http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-jose-canseco-jersey , according to NBC Sports California's Ben Ross."The good thing is Khris is going to be back next year for sure, no matter what. But we're also aware of the fact that he's going to be a free agent after that. We're aware of his value to the club."Davis, who led the majors with 48 home runs this season, will be underteam controlin 2019 but is currently scheduled to become a free agent prior to the 2020 campaign.Last offseason, Davis and the A's agreed to a one-year http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-jed-lowrie-jersey , $10.5 million contract to avoid arbitration.As Ross noted, the 30-year-old is now in line for a comfortable raise as the two sides prepare to head back to the negotiating table after he finished the year with 123 RBI and a .874 OPS.Davis has now hit at least 40 home runs in three straight seasons and posted an average of .247 four years running."I know he's going to hit .247 next year," Beane joked, per Ross. "We can count on that consistency. We also know he's going to hit 40 home runs. I'm a big fan of the home run."According toFanGraphs, Davis leads all players with 133 home runs over the past three seasons. Giancarlo Stanton ranks second with 124 during that stretch Tony Phillips Jersey , while Nelson Cruz is situated in third with 119.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met de Cheetah Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: