Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Chicago Bears Training Camp 2018: Live stream 8/4

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-12-2018 03:53:56    Onderwerp: Chicago Bears Training Camp 2018: Live stream 8/4 Reageren met citaat

It’s Brian Urlacher Day at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais Chicago Bears Womens Hoodie , IL for Chicago Bears training camp, and the Bears are asking all attendees to don their #54 jerseys and to put on their eye black to honor their latest member to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Robert Zeglinski will be back on the beat covering practice, but I’ll be there as well Tweeting and sharing stuff live on our Facebook page. I’ll also be taking pictures along with my wife Womens Customized Chicago Bears Jerseys , because these camp pics we have available to us at WCG are getting kind of stale. I’m going to try and get a good look at the offensive line, but I also want to see rookie Anthony Miller up close. Reports have him performing like a seasoned veteran and I want to watch how he works on his route running. Remember if any of you guys are at Bears’ camp and are sharing pics or video via Twitter, be sure to tag @WCGridiron and we’ll share the best ones.You can follow along with Robert’s Tweets right here:Tweets by RobertZeglinski And you can check out my live Twitter feed right here:Tweets by wiltfongjrChicago Bears Training Camp Recap The Chicago Bears are taking a break from on field practice today down in Bourbonnais www.bearsfootballauthentics.com , so this was a natural time for us to catch our breath and recap everything that has gone on so far at training camp. In my latest T Formation Conversation podcast (Subscribe now on iTunes for free!), I was joined by WCG’s very own Robert Zeglinski, who has been on the ground at Olivet Nazarene University taking in Bears’ camp first hand. Here’s a brief outline of some of the topics we touched on.Differences in Camp Nagy to Camp FoxKevin White’s potential impactThe receivers in generalThe tight ends and their deploymentJordan Howard’s handsThe offensive line including Cody Whitehair’s shotgun snapsRobert’s favorite subject Chicago Bears T-Shirt , Leonard Floyd and who will start opposite him at OLBThe defensive lineThe defensive backsCamp disappointment (You gotta hear Robert’s take on this one!)Camp surprise/starRobert has been killing it with his Bears’ coverage at camp, and he killed it on my show. Give it a listen and let us know your thoughts!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: