Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Youth Roquan Smith Jersey

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-01-2019 03:03:24    Onderwerp: Youth Roquan Smith Jersey Reageren met citaat

Bears vs Ravens game ball goes to Javon Wims Rookie wide receiver Javon Wims had himself a heck of a debut for the Chicago Bears last night in Chicago’s narrow 17-16 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in the Hall OF Fame Game. The final score was secondary to the countless players trying to impress enough to win a spot on the 53-man roster Youth Roquan Smith Jersey , and no player stood out more for the Bears than Wims. He was targeted once by Chicago quarterback Chase Daniel in the first half, but he did all his damage after halftime with QB Tyler Bray. In the second half he was targeted nine more times, and he caught seven of them for 89 yards. The 6’4”, 215 pounder was a seventh round pick out of Georgia where he caught 45 balls for 720 yards last year. Some scouts pegged him as nothing more than a go up and get it wide out based on his past basketball skills, but he showed a wide variety of routes last night. He’s had a really solid camp thus far, so it was good to see that carry over to the first preseason game. What I saw last night was a big player that understands how to use his size to get open, and when you couple that with his hand catching, you have some intriguing skills to work with.“They said I’m not fast enough. They said I can’t run routes. They said I played in an offense that ran the ball dominantly. I mean, the list goes on Youth Eddie Goldman Jersey ,” Wims told Adam Hoge of WGN. Wims’ knowledge and crispness in his route running is something he’s working on, and with a chip on his shoulder I wouldn’t bet against him. It’s far too early to call 23-year old a roster lock, but he definitely put himself in the front of the line among the young receivers looking to impress. You can every one of Wims’ targets right here. I remember the good old days.Back when the Chicago Bears were a first place team. Way back on October 21, 2018.The 3-3 Bears went from first to worst with their loss at home to the New England Patriots on Sunday. Wins by the Minnesota Vikings (4-2-1) and Detroit Lions (3-3), along with the inactivity of the Green Bay Packers (3-2-1), dropped Chicago to the cellar of the NFC North. Besides the Bears’ loss, here’s what really pissed me off on Sunday. The Lions beat the Dolphins in Miami with the game-plan I wanted the Bears to use when they traveled to South Beach a couple weeks ago. The Lions, who have been one of the worst running teams the last several years, pounded the Dolphins with 30 runs from their running backs.For some reason Youth Cody Whitehair Jersey , Chicago head coach Matt Nagy hasn’t figured out how to use Pro Bowl running back Jordan Howard. He’s still trying to figure out his offense, I get that, but he should figure out how to get that guy more quality touches. Now let’s stroll through a few power rankings to see where they rank the Bears.SB Nation moved the Bears up 1 spot after their loss, to 11th, and they gave their thoughts on the NFC North. (The bold below is mine)That’s an interesting take.ESPN only moved the Bears down 1 spot, to 12th overall, and they gave their thoughts on who needs to step up. Here’s how Yahoo has it this week. The USA Today has Chicago like this. Here’s how Sports Illustrated has it. The Washington Post has it like this. The Sporting News has the Bears down one spot. The Bears stay at 11th according to NFL.com.The Chicago Tribune really dropped the Bears down their ranking. Besides the local Chicago Tribune, the NFL pundits aren’t down on the Bears. What do you guys think about the rankings this week?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: