Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Shuttle Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Adam Thibault DB La

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vragen over tech-stuff
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-11-2017 09:40:43    Onderwerp: Shuttle Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Adam Thibault DB La Reageren met citaat

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- FIFA said Wednesday it is not considering changing kickoff times or adding mandatory cooling breaks during World Cup matches, despite being sued by Brazils players union because of health concerns. Erik Haula Jersey . FIFA said it spent nearly two years analyzing starting times for the tournament in Brazil and always took into consideration the players health. The players federation filed a lawsuit this week to change kickoff times of the 24 matches scheduled to start at 1 p.m. local time (1600 GMT), saying players would be at risk because of intense heat and humidity in some venues. It said FIFA, at least, must introduce two-minute water breaks in each half during those matches. The players federation is asking for a temporary injunction against FIFA but theres no timetable on a ruling. "FIFAs medical team is always monitoring carefully all venues during any FIFA competition to protect the players health," footballs governing body said in a statement. "Cooling breaks will be considered on a match-by-match basis for the 64 matches. Official and mandatory cooling breaks will not be pre-established. Rather, climate conditions will be evaluated prior to each match by the FIFA venue medical officer." There were similar health concerns during the 1994 World Cup in the United states, when temperatures reached the mid-30s (Celsius) in some of the games. Extreme heat is also a problem for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with FIFA considering moving the tournament to winter to avoid the hot weather in the Gulf nation. FIFA said it already made the schedule changes it felt were needed in the Brazilian cities with the highest temperatures. It will be winter in Brazil during the World Cup, but it may be hot and humid in many of the 12 host cities, especially in the northeastern and northern regions. "One core aspect in defining the kickoff times was the very thorough analysis of the historical climate data in all venues," FIFA said. "Therefore, the venues with the highest average temperatures such as Manaus, Cuiaba and Fortaleza do not have any matches with 1 p.m. kickoff times during group stage." Seven matches had their kickoff times altered by FIFA last year. The players federation, known as Fenapaf, wants the changes based on local labour regulations and a study conducted by renowned Brazilian sports doctor Turibio Leite. The study was requested by Fenapaf and FIFPro, the international players union. "We have been trying to discuss this with FIFA for nearly two years and they wont even sit down to talk to us," federation president Rinaldo Martorelli told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "The only alternative was to seek legal action. We really hope that they make the changes in kickoff times, but if that doesnt happen, they need to at least make the cooling breaks mandatory." FIFPro did meet with FIFA last year to discuss the issue, although no direct action was taken at the time. FIFA said that defining the World Cup match schedule is a "complex process" that involves "detailed assessments" from experts in several areas, with players health the "highest priority." It said other considerations include travel logistics and the global television market. FIFPro last year accused FIFA of considering "the demands of TV companies of greater importance than the health and safety of the players." FIFA officially approved referees to implement cooling breaks in 2013, though water breaks were made during the final of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, when Argentina beat Nigeria in grueling conditions at the Birds Nest. Mikhail Grabovski Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/jonathan-marchessault-golden-knights-jersey-c-33/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season.TORONTO - They came into the CFL combine as the top prospects and Pierre Lavertu and David Foucault didnt do anything Sunday to diminish that standing. The two offensive linemen capped the weekend with solid performances in the one-on-one drills at Varsity Stadium although Foucault, who was battling the flu, also showed he was human. The six-foot-eight, 300-pound tackle was knocked on his backside in a one-on-one matchup with Western defensive end Dylan Ainsworth, who gave up six inches and 75 pounds on the Montreal Carabins offensive lineman. "He did the bullrush and kicked my ass," Foucault said with a chuckle. "I was too high in my stance and he took advantage of my weakness. "It was a good experience here to see all the best guys in Canada as well as the CFL teams. It was a good weekend." Lavertu, a six-foot-three, 300-pound lineman from Laval, and Foucault finished the season ranked second and third, respectively, on the CFL scouting bureaus top-15 prospects for this years draft. McGill tackle Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who ended up No. 1, didnt attend as hell hold his pro day in Montreal next week for both NFL and CFL officials. That left the offensive line contingent with three of the remaining four top-ranked players — Simon Frasers Matthias Goossen ended the year at No. 5. The other was fourth-ranked St. Francis receiver Devon Bailey. Ottawa Redblacks scout Miles Gorrell, who played 19 CFL seasons as an offensive lineman, gushed about the O-line talent at the combine. "Their footwork and hand placement are very good, its clear theyre well coached," Gorrell said. "You see guys like Pierre Lavertu, David Foucault and Matthias Goossen stepping up to the plate and being able to prove to the coaches and scouts theyre ready to take the next step. "But a kid like Jaskaran Dhillon of UBC really impressed me, this was his first year playing on the offensive line. I also thought Terry Hart from Mount Allison did a great job and I also liked Kyle Patterson of Regina and Aaron Wheaton from the U of T." Gorrell also had words of encouragement for Foucault. "Ill guarantee you every offensive lineman has had that day," he said. "You consider a defensive lineman has 12 sacks in 18 games and hes had a great year but that means the offensive line has stopped him 98 per cent of the time. "Its all about how many times did you stop your opponent and David Foucault got beat on one play and Id say he was out there for 30 plays so what would you grade that as? Yes, Dylan Ainsworth rolled him but its going to happen to the best of them ... you just hope it doesnt stay on film forever." Mike OShea, the former CFL standout linebacker whos now the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, was impressed with Lavertus play. "Polished, he looked very good," OShea said. "Theres a bunch who look ready to go in the CFL and contribute right away." Predictably, Lavertu was hard on his performance Sunday. "I think it was half and half," he said. "I won some, lost some, but overall Im satisfied. "We were up against the best (defensive linemen) in the country and I have to show the scouts Im one of the top-ranked players." Unfortunately for Lavertu and the other prospects, the CFL draft wont be held until May 13. But Lavertu has plenty to keep himself occupied with between now and then. "Ill go back to the gym to make sure I am ready," he said. "Ill work on my core, my leg strength and my technique." Manitobas Evan Gill, the scouting bureaus top-ranked defensive lineman at No. 6, displayed impressive brute strength Sunday. However, not having been in pads since the end of the season took its toll on the six-foot-three 300-pound Winnipeg native. "It was tough knocking the rust off," he said. "Youre getting a lot of reps at once and youre getting gassed out there, its tough moving at that fast pace. "But its not necessarily how you perform, its how you move, how your body works ... theyre the top coaches, theyre professionals and theyll mould you into what they want. Overall, I think the weekend was a success because I met with all nine teams and I wanted to tell them my story and I feel I accomplished that." Laval defensive back Adam Thibault was a standout individually. Thibault, ranked No. 13 on the CFLs top-15 list, had the top 40-yard dash time of 4.454 seconds and also finished first in the left and right agility drills as well as the shuttle. However Thibault, who had a personal-best 18 reps in the bench press Saturday — tops among the defensive backs — couldnt go in the one-on-one drills due to an apparent hamstring injury. Many prospects showed their versatility Sunday. Concordia defensive lineman Quinn Smith performed quite well lining up as an offensive lineman while both Ainsworth and Saint Marys Nigel Romick also worked with the linebackers. As well, Simon Fraser linebacker Casey Chin was impressive as a long-snapper. Given the limitations of a CFLs 42-man active roster, versatility is a much sought-after commodity by coaches and GMs. "The more you can do the better," Gorrell said. "If you can carry the water jug and get the coaches doughnuts, its all good." Here is a list of all the top performers in each event. Bench Press Rank Player Pos School Result 1 David Menard DL Montreal 33 T2 Pierre Lavertu OL Laval 32 T2 Terry Hart OL St. Brayden McNabb Jersey. Francis Xavier 32 4 Kyle Paterson OL Regina 30 T5 Matthias Goosen OL Simon Fraser 29 T5 Evan Gill DL Manitoba 29 Complete results 40-Yard Dash Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Adam Thibault DB Laval 4.45 2 Antoine Pruneau DB Montreal 4.48 3 Derek Jones DB Simon Fraser 4.51 4 Anthony Coombs RB Manitoba 4.52 5 Tore Corrado WR Simon Fraser 4.56 Complete results Vertical Jump Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Evan Pszczonak WR Windsor 40.00 2 Jesse Briggs LB McGill 38.5 3 Adam Thibault DB Laval 37.5 4 Anthony Coombs RB Manitoba 37.0 5 Andrew Lue DB Queens 36.5 Complete results Broad Jump Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Andrew Lue DB Queens 105 2 Raye Hartman DB St. Francis Xavier 104 3 Dylan Ainsworth DE Western 102.5 4 Kris Bastien WR Concordia 101 5 Kris Bastien WR Concordia 1005 Complete results Shuttle Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Adam Thibault DB Laval 4.03 2 Antoine Pruneau DB Montreal 4.05 3 Anthony Coombs RB Manitoba 4.15 4 Devon Bailey WR St. Francis Xavier 4.19 5 Tore Corrado WR Simon Fraser 4.22 Complete results Three-Cone Drill Rank Player Pos School Result 1 Tore Corrado WR Simon Fraser 7.03 2 Andrew Lue DB Queens 7.07 3 Derek Jones DB Simon Fraser 7.21 T4 Guillaume Bourassa RB Laval 7.22 T4 Eric Black DB St. Marys 7.22 Complete results Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vragen over tech-stuff Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: