Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Dodson could very well be in line for the winner.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vragen over tech-stuff
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-12-2017 08:49:19    Onderwerp: Dodson could very well be in line for the winner. Reageren met citaat

Bastad, Sweden - Top seed David Ferrer and his third- seeded fellow Spaniard Fernando Verdasco were among Thursdays second-round winners at the Swedish Open. Maury Wills Jersey . The two-time champion Ferrer cruised past Romanian veteran Victor Hanescu 6-4, 6-0, while the left-handed Verdasco handled qualifier and fellow Spaniard Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-1, 7-5 on the red clay at Bastad Tennis Stadium. Verdasco was last years runner-up here to Argentine Carlos Berlocq. Ferrer was the 2007 and 2012 Bastad titlist and runner-up in 2011. Up next for Ferrer will be the defending champion Berlocq, while Verdasco will encounter fellow Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta in Fridays quarterfinals. Also on Day 4, a seventh-seeded Berlocq overcame qualifier Radu Albot, of Moldova, 5-7, 6-4, 6-2 and the eighth-seeded rising star Carreno Busta drilled Italian Paolo Lorenzi 6-2, 6-2. The other quarters will pit fifth-seeded Portuguese Joao Sousa against Serb Dusan Lajovic and Uruguays Pablo Cuevas versus qualifier and fellow South American Renzo Olivo of Argentina. The 2014 Bastad titlist will collect $105,000. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Kenley-Jansen-dodgers-jersey/ . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks.ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Former UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson needed an impressive victory over an unheralded Rustam Khabilov to keep his name relevant in the 155-pound title picture, and he delivered, submitting the gritty challenger in the fourth round. The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Khabilov" event, which took place at Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, N.M. Khabilov (17-2) was impressive to start the fight, utilizing powerful strikes and impressive grappling to rattle Henderson (21-3) in the early going. But as the bout wore on, the former champion gained steam and the Russian began to slow. In the fourth round, southpaw Henderson clipped Khabilov with a tricky lead uppercut-left cross combination that sent his opponent toppling to the canvas. Henderson immediately jumped on his opponents back and locked in a rear-naked choke. Trapped, Khabilov had no choice but to tap out 76 seconds into the frame. "Anybody who wants to fight for the belt, come see me," Henderson said after the win. In the nights co-feature hometown lightweight Diego Sanchez (25-7) delivered a typical crowd-pleasing performance, moving forward from start to finish and looking to brawl with British slugger Ross Pearson (15-7). And while it appeared he had come up short at the end of the three-round affair, judges awarded Sanchez a controversial split-decision win. The three-round matchup was a contrast in styles, as Pearson looked to remain technical and move in and out of range. Meanwhile, Sanchez looked to punch, kkick and wrestle his way to victory any way possible. Tony Watson Jersey. As Pearsons strikes started to add up, blood trickled down Sanchezs face. It was an entertaining scrap, but one that Pearson appeared to have won. Two of three judges saw it differently, much to Pearsons dismay. UFC president Dana White, who watched the fights on TV from his home in Maine, called the fight a "robbery." "What can I say?" Pearson asked after the surprising result. "Im confident that I won every round. I didnt get hit once. I guess its my fault for leaving it in the hands of the judges." In a key flyweight matchup, top contender John Dodson (16-6) made his claim for a second crack at the promotions 125-pound belt with a scintillating win over John Moraga (14-3). While the pace was moderate for much of the match, Dodson exploded when the opportunity presented itself, eventually rattling off a series of punches punctuated with a knee that broke Moragas nose. While Moraga made it to the end of the second round, the attending doctor waved off the fight before the third round began. "I really wanted to go to that third round, so Im a little disappointed," Dodson said. "I feel like we cheated the fans out of another five hard minutes. I was landing my shots very well, and it seemed like a caught him with everything I threw." Current UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson puts his belt on the line against Russian slugger Ali Bagautinov at next weeks UFC 174 event in Vancouver. Dodson could very well be in line for the winner. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vragen over tech-stuff Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: