Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Theyve already tied a team mark for most pitchers in a seaso

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-12-2017 07:43:34    Onderwerp: Theyve already tied a team mark for most pitchers in a seaso Reageren met citaat

WINNIPEG - Hes closing in on 4,000 yards passing but couldnt get his Winnipeg Blue Bombers into the playoffs, yet quarterback Drew Willy is still coach Mike OSheas nominee for the teams most outstanding player this season. Mitch Morse Jersey .I think thats an easy choice, OShea said Wednesday.He missed a game so if hes in for that game he probably throws for over 4,000. He won us a bunch of games early. Hes been a good player for us, very good. Hes the guy you build everything around.Willy is a former Saskatchewan backup pivot who made his debut as a starter this season with the Bombers and has already passed for 3,747 yards. Thats good for second on the CFLs passing list behind Torontos Ricky Ray.Willy will start again Saturday when the Bombers (6-11) bring the curtain down on their disappointing season in Calgary against the Stampeders (14-2). This is the third season in a row the Bombers have missed the playoffs.The Bombers saw their faint playoff hopes disappear last Saturday when they dropped a 28-23 decision to the B.C. Lions.Despite their problems, theyve had some outstanding performances from some players besides Willy.Receiver Clarence Denmark has followed through with his pre-season promise and topped 1,000 yards for the first time in his four years in the CFL. Hes currently at 1,022 yards, second only to Edmontons Adarius Bowman.The Bombers also scored big in rookie kicker Lirim Hajrullahu. The native of St. Catharines, Ont., came out of Western and his 141 points are good for third on the CFL kicking points list right now.And if that wasnt impressive enough, hes had to handle punting duties as well because of Mike Renauds injury issues. Hajrullahu has averaged a respectable 43.8 yards a punt.OShea acknowledges both, despite favouring Willy for the teams top honour.Clarence Denmarks had a very, very good season. Without throwing the ball, he doesnt get those yards, right? he said of his top receiver.Denmarks performance has been all the more important to Winnipeg with high-profile free agent signing Nick Moore out of action for much of the season with injuries.(Hajrullahus) done very well for us, we put him in some tough positions too, asking him to punt on no notice, OShea said of his rookie kicker. Hes proven to be a professional. Its good to have him.Denmark certainly isnt crowing, or even looking forward to next season yet, with Calgary still in his sights.Not yet, were really trying to focus on this game, said the soft-spoken native of Jacksonville, Fla.Next season will come but we dont want to just lose again. We want to end the season on a positive note.Hajrullahu added that he may be happy with his rookie year but he can do better, and Winnipegs losing record is something that must be overcome.I think we could have done better as a team, he said.I mean, it sucks not being in the playoffs and Im a very competitive guy so this is definitely a disappointment for me. Personally I think Ive done well but sometimes well isnt enough. I still have different places where I can improve and Ill be working on those in the off-season. Travis Kelce Jersey . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through. Marcus Peters Jersey . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Tamba-Hali-Chiefs-Jersey/ . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. NEW YORK -- The pitching-poor Texas Rangers plan to add right-hander Jerome Williams and will start him Friday night against AL West-leading Oakland. The Rangers announced after Thursdays 4-2 loss to the New York Yankees that they would purchase Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock. The 32-year-old Williams was released by Houston earlier this month after going 1-4 with a 6.04 ERA in 26 relief appearances. He signed with Texas and went 0-1 with a 6.10 ERA in two starts at Triple-A. Williams is 43-51 with a 4.. Parker Ehinger Jersey. .45 ERA in nine seasons with San Francisco, the Cubs, Washington, the Angels and Astros. Texas has a 4.84 ERA, the highest in the AL and almost a half-run over anyone else in the league. The Rangers have the worst record in the majors, and set a big league record by using 30 pitchers before the All-Star break. Theyve already tied a team mark for most pitchers in a season, and they added another newcomer to the roster before Thursdays game by promoting reliever Nate Adcock from Triple-A. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: