Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Cheap Australia Soccer Shirts

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-05-2019 02:48:14    Onderwerp: Cheap Australia Soccer Shirts Reageren met citaat

PARIS (AP) — Struggling Monaco fired vice president Vadim Vasilyev on Thursday Soccer Jerseys Wholesale , the latest shakeup in a difficult season which has seen two coaches sacked and one of them re-hired.Club president Dmitry Rybolovlev, who rarely makes public comments, explained the decision in a statement.“It’s the time for changes, and these changes don’t only affect the squad but the directors Cheap Australia Soccer Shirts ,” Rybolovlev said. “I’ve therefore taken a decision which is very hard for me, to relinquish Vadim Vasilyev of his functions as vice president and general director of the club.”Vasilyev joined Monaco in 2013 and oversaw the sale of several key players from Monaco’s title-winning side in 2017, with attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva and speedy left back Benjamin Mendy joining Manchester City in lucrative transfer deals .But the players who came in to fill the void failed to gel. Although Monaco finished second last season, the club has fared badly during a fraught campaign so far.Coach Leonardo Jardim was re-hired last month to save the club from regelation Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys , having himself been fired in October. He was brought back in after his successor Thierry Henry was sacked .This calamitous situation was not only embarrassing for the eight-time French champion and four-time Champions League semifinalist, but also hit Monaco hard financially in terms of two large compensation packages within a matter of months.Rybolovlev clearly appeared to blame Vasilyev for the way he handled the initial sacking of Jardim, the coach who led Monaco to the league title and the Champions League semis two years ago.“Recently I have been actively involved in managing and resolving the club’s problems. I’ve taken a number of decisions which have been difficult, but necessary Cheap Brazil Soccer Jerseys , in my opinion,” Rybolovlev said. “I felt the need to personally call Leonardo Jardim to apologize for the mistake made in October.”With 14 games left, Monaco is in 18th place ahead of its home game against Nantes on Saturday.“It’s with a great emotion that I’m leaving my position,” Vasilyev said. “I would like to send all my best wishes to Leonardo Cheap Colombia Soccer Shirts , of course, but also to the whole team. I’m sure the squad is on the right track.”Rybolovlev said a new candidate to replace Vasilyev will be presented to the club’s administrative council next Friday. Sergio Ramos is one of those players who knows no boundaries when trying to stop an opponent, and his antics today secured him a spot in history for all the wrong disciplinary reasons.The Spanish defender became the most booked footballer in El Cl谩sico history during the first half of the Copa del Rey clash against Barcelona, which cemented his spot as the most carded man in La Liga history.聽Ramos escaped being booked for a second time during the second half Soccer Uniforms Wholesale , especially when he stripped the ball away from Lionel Messi in the final minutes of the game. While that was deemed by the ref as a "clean tackle", fans thought that tackle deserved to be called a foul.Here is the list of disciplinary"records" Ramos has earned in his career. Nevertheless, Ramos hailed the team's intensity in today's clash just moments after the game ended.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Naar waar vloog jij? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: