Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

When loneline

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-08-2019 03:14:02    Onderwerp: When loneline Reageren met citaat

When loneliness is everywhere, people's thoughts are more and more chaotic, so I want to keep the past, even if it is a little bit of time, just don't add regrets to my heart. When we first heard the truth, I knew that the perfect process did not necessarily have a perfect ending. Because life has become wonderful for you, because life has become more beautiful. Life can't be separated from you. Without you, you don't know what to replace Marlboro Red. Every bit of it should be cherished. When the language cannot be expressed, only the tears are left. Will this worry be redundant? Excessive performance makes people care more about you. One day, when people walked hand in hand, it was still you who drifted with the clouds. It turns out that when people are lonely, your rhythm, your rhythm ripples in the blue sky, let everyone slowly taste. I can't think of you when I can't express myself in words, such as love and hate hidden in my heart, love and hatred, and sad tears. You have me I have you. The atmosphere of life plus your melody, do not have a charm. As the spring breeze surges, you reach people's hearts. When people are floating, they suddenly discover your courage. How many things can come back? As long as you take root and embed life, you become a substitute for people's emotions. The ups and downs of life journey, with your company, even if there is a little hope, cherish is a must. You touched me and touched everyone. In the days we passed, when we turned around, we found that our footprints were no longer there, but you followed quietly, and together with the people, the old days, the four seasons of reincarnation. When people forget about love, you reflect the infinite charm. A note, a beat, and Imagine the life experience of each individual. When a person is alone, he plays the beauty of an angel. Your sorrow has given people courage. Your joy tells people that the moment of happiness is hard to come by. The beautiful memories of people are full of thousands of waves and colorful dreams Newport 100S. The golden years, the breath of spring, the ups and downs, tell us the long road of life. When people are alone, you are a clear spring, sweetly falling in the bottom of your heart, your tenderness, dispelling the haze of your heart, your charm makes people admire, your slender figure is more beautiful. Sometimes, people often consider the situation and encounters of their loved ones the worst and the margins. You will think of you in a situation where you are helpless. Hope is in front, and when you are there, it is often the best ending. When people are awake, they find that everyone's growth is inseparable from the ocean of your songs Carton Of Cigarettes, sweeping away from the world. I used to get drunk and now I look back. The youth is gone forever, taking notes, and the heart of the song stays.

Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Online Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: