Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

He was only 5 of 6 in the first half for 48 yards with San D

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wangshi

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2017 07:26:26    Onderwerp: He was only 5 of 6 in the first half for 48 yards with San D Reageren met citaat

CHICAGO -- Derrick Rose isnt wavering. Joe DiMaggio Yankees Jersey . He still sees himself as a star, a cornerstone player, despite another major knee injury that brought his long-awaited return to a screeching halt. So he wasnt quite sure what to make of the idea. Is it time for the Chicago Bulls to move on, to abandon the idea of building around him, given his injuries? "What can I say to that?" Rose said. Then, after a long pause, he added, "You could be a fool if you want to. Dead serious. I know Im going to be all right." In fact, hes not quite ruling out a return this season. The superstar point guard left the door slightly open for a comeback in the playoffs if his surgically repaired right knee is healed -- even though the team has said he will miss the rest of the year. Rose tore the medial meniscus in his right knee in a game at Portland on Nov. 22. He had surgery in Chicago three days later, cutting short his comeback after he sat out last season recuperating from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. "If Im healthy and the situation is right, I will be back playing," Rose said Thursday when asked if he might return for the playoffs. "If Im healthy and my meniscus is fully healed, of course Ill be out there playing. But if its something totally different and the outcome is not how I would want it to be, theres no need." That comment aside, the odds of a comeback this season appear to be just about nil given that the team has ruled him out. "Right now, its been determined that hes out for the season," coach Tom Thibodeau said. "So thats the way were going to approach. If something changes later on, well adjust then." The bigger issue remains how effective Rose will be whenever he makes his next return. The MVP in 2011, he tore the ACL in his left knee in the playoff opener against Philadelphia the following year, sending top-seeded Chicago to a first-round exit. The Bulls relived their nightmare last month in Portland when Rose lost his footing while turning to get back on defence. Rose limped across the court, unable to put any weight on his knee, a huge blow for a team that thought it would challenge Miami in the Eastern Conference. Rose is in an all-too-familiar spot, trying to recuperate. He has played in just 50 NBA games -- 49 in the regular season and that lone playoff game -- since the Bulls run to the conference finals during his MVP season, but he felt as if he was returning to form just as he went down again. Rose was averaging 15.9 points and was shooting just over 35 per cent. But he looked a little better in his final two games with 19 points in a loss at Denver and 20 against Portland. "I was catching a rhythm of how I used to play," he said. "I think I was getting in condition more than anything for this season. For this one to happen, just from me turning and running back down the court, theres nothing I can say about it, nothing I can do about it, but just take it, be strong." Rose wondered how it could happen to him again after everything he went through. But he was also relieved he didnt suffer an ACL tear. Even so, he knew the injury was serious when he was being examined in Portland. He said his leg was "catching on the meniscus side, on the inside." "I started thinking about, Why me? and all that stuff the day after the surgery," Rose said. He said meniscus tear was a "freak accident." "(The doctors) look at the tape, look at the film," Rose said. "The first one (the ACL tear) could have been I put too much pressure or I put too much weight on that leg at that time. This one ... I didnt buckle me knee or anything. I paused for a second. I was able to still run a few steps before I couldnt walk. It just happened." Now, hes going for therapy every day. Hes incorporating yoga and swimming into his rehab routine and is able to put pressure on his leg. He said he might try to land a spot on the U.S. world championship team next summer if hes ready, but he still wont be playing in any pickup games. He also said hes not about to start recruiting players to Chicago -- something he hasnt done in the past -- even though the Bulls core could have a different look. Luol Deng has an expiring contract and Carlos Boozer is a candidate to be amnestied. But Rose said he hasnt thought about possible changes. "Theres a chance I could come back so Im just cheering them on," he said. For now, the Bulls are in a difficult spot. They were third in the Central division at 7-9 entering Thursdays game against Miami, one that looked like a marquee matchup when the schedule came out. Since then, it has lost that shine. Rose insisted hes not finished. "I believe that Im a special player. I think people love the way that I just play. I dont try to impress anyone while Im playing or anything. Ive just got a feel for the game. I know my story is far from done." Randy Johnson Yankees Jersey . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign. New York Yankees Matt Holliday Jersey . "This isnt really the week you want to lose Chris Greaves," fellow lineman Glenn January said Wednesday after practice. Greaves is expected to miss several weeks after suffering a knee injury in last weeks 36-28 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. http://www.baseballyankeesonline.us/black-12-wade-boggs-womens-jersey/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Philip Rivers gloved hands found the right touch in the January cold. The Bengals? Still cant do anything right when its playoff time. San Diego took advantage of Andy Daltons three turnovers in the second half on Sunday, pulling away to a 27-10 victory that extended the Bengals stretch of playoff misery to 23 years and counting. With Rivers making accurate throws in the chilling rain, the Chargers (10-7) won their fifth in a row, beating the last team that had knocked them off. Theyll play next Sunday in Denver, which has the AFCs top seed. It was a shocking finish for the Bengals (11-6), who won the AFC North, went unbeaten at home and had their top-ranked defence for the playoffs. With everything in their favour, they fell apart, getting outscored 20-0 in the second half. "We asked a lot of our defence today and they came up with three big turnovers," said Rivers, who was 12 of 16 for 128 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions. "We didnt turn it over, which is always big in the playoffs." The Bengals now have the sixth-longest streak of playoff futility in NFL history, stretching all the way back to the 1990 season. Theyve lost their playoff opener three straight years, matching a league record as well, according to STATS LLC. Coach Marvin Lewis fell to 0-5 in the playoffs during his 11 seasons as head coach, but is expected to stick around and get another chance to try again. A lot of it fell on Dalton, who has a trilogy of bad playoff games. He fumbled and threw two interceptions in the second half that set up San Diegos win. Dalton finished 29 of 51 for 334 yards with a below--average passer rating of 67. Michael Pineda Jersey. Combined with the Saints victory over the Eagles on Saturday night, the two No. 6 playoff seeds won for the first time since 2010, when the Packers won the Super Bowl. And the Chargers are thinking: Why not us? "We talked all week about this being the fifth round," Rivers said, referring to their five-game winning streak. "So the sixth round will be in Denver next week." This one was a reversal from the last time they met. The Bengals forced three turnovers for a 17-10 win in San Diego on Dec. 1, which became the Chargers turning point. The Bengals got the rematch at home, where they had scored 49, 41, 41, 42 and 34 points in their last five regular season games. They were blanked in the second half on Sunday, when Dalton went 17 of 34 for 170 yards with two interceptions, a fumble and three sacks. In first-round playoff losses each of the past three seasons, Dalton has thrown one touchdown pass and six interceptions. Rivers completed a team-record and NFL-best 69.5 per cent of his passes this season for 4,478 yards. He was only 5 of 6 in the first half for 48 yards with San Diego frequently backed inside its 20-yard line to start drives. He completed all of his six passes during a 10-play, 80-yard touchdown drive in the third quarter that put the Chargers ahead to stay, with his 4-yard pass to Ladarius Green giving San Diego a 14-10 lead. Dalton then made the mistakes that turned the game, allowing the Chargers to pull ahead. Ronnie Brown finished it off with a 58-yard touchdown run, the longest TD run against the Bengals in their playoff history. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Samen vliegen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: