Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

numeral embossing adds to this vibe, g

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
caicai2017

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-09-2019 03:43:32    Onderwerp: numeral embossing adds to this vibe, g Reageren met citaat

Skepta's choice of the SHOX silhouette is rooted in a specific memory. “When I used to go to Manchester, all the kids were rocking SHOX. It was a real street shoe there. I liked their swag — the windbreakers and the SHOX," he remembers. "I thought ‘Yeah, let’s definitely do that,’ because I always remember those trips up north."2019 - Twenty-one athletes will wear the Jumpman on opening day of the 2019 NFL season, the second year of the on-field appearance by the Jordan Brand. Wearing Nike Air Max 90 Femme the above cleats from left to right, Tyrann Mathieu of the Kansas City Chiefs, Earl Thomas of the Baltimore Ravens, Alshon Jeffery of the Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Thomas of the New Orleans Saints and Le'Veon Bell and Jamal Adams [not pictured] of the New Nike Air Max 720 Femme York Jets; these are just some of the athletes who will wear team-specific colorways of the Jordan 1 TD Mid and Low.2019 - Chicago-born Ibn Jasper wants to make sure today’s kids know Dr. J. That would be Julius Erving, the first basketball player to dunk from the foul line, known for his free-flowing play as well as Nike M2k Tekno Mujer for wearing Converse’s Pro Leather basketball shoe. “This particular collaboration means a lot to me since I was born in the '70s and grew up in the '80s watching all of the great NBA players like Dr.J.,” says Jasper. “The aesthetic is based on a photo of Nike Air Force 1 Dames Dr. J. walking into the arena with an all-white outfit. He looks like he just stepped off of the runway. I thought to myself: ‘How can I distill this image and vibe into a collection?’” 2019 - The LeBron James x John Elliott Icon QS originates from the collaborative Nike Air Max 95 Damen partnership between James, Elliott and Nike. Tipped off by an exclusive LeBron Soldier X in 2016, and crystalized with a fully formed collection featuring the Icon QS in 2018, the three-part collaboration focuses attention on creating versatile pieces that work in a range of environments, from business meetings Nike Air Max 90 Dames to travel. Featuring the midsole tooling of the LEBRON 8, the LeBron James x John Elliott Icon QS exemplifies the effort with muted colorways punctuated by translucent panels.
Following the release of the black version in May, white and fuchsia colorways of Nike Air Max 720 Donne the Icon QS release September 13 via Elliott's channels and September 14 via Nike. The tan colorway of the Icon QS arrives October 9.
The statuesque white serves a secondary purpose too. Jasper’s intent is to channel Erving’s sophisticated style into a trophy that Nike Air Force 1 Mujer pays homage to the high-flying player’s individual legacy and broad impact on the game. Roman numeral embossing adds to this vibe, granting historical weight to a contemporary design accentuated by a zippered tongue.
First released in 1976, the Pro Leather debuted as the lightest and most durable performance Nike Air Max 90 Dam basketball shoe on the market. Highlighted by the star/chevron logo, the shoe was worn in collegiate and pro competition by many of the game’s best — though most notably by Erving — before being discontinued in 1983. Subsequent reissues have cemented the silhouette's Nike Air Max 95 Mujer stature in hoop-shoe canon, and given it standing in fashion and skate circles alike.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegveld EBHN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: