Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN
ULM DPM PPL Hoevenen EBHN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The first time I saw

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met...
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-11-2019 08:42:26    Onderwerp: The first time I saw Reageren met citaat

The first time I saw the phrase "If life is just like seeing the first sight" Online Cigarettes, I was crying, forgetting who I had a fight with, or what was sad. I took a book and vented it. Looking at it, until I saw this sentence, I stopped, it seems that somewhere in the heart was touched, like a stone on the quiet lake, swaying. Everything else is still, leaving only the spotted tears to evaporate in the air. If life is only as early as the first sight, then it was only ordinary. I suddenly remembered the "Dream of Red Mansions", when Jia Baoyu first saw Lin��s sister, the phrase "this sister I seem to have seen", with a bit of doubt but without losing a certain sentence, seems to have become a whole article throughout the Dream of Red Mansions. words. I also remembered the prosperity and prosperity of Jiafu. When I saw it, I really felt the feeling of "Liu Yujin's Grand View Garden" and I was stunned. The final outcome is so unbearable, probably from the death of Lin Daiyu, Jia Baoyu's monk, Jiamu's death... until the decline of Jia's family, but the ear is lingering with such a song "Jia is not fake, white jade I am crying for the church. "I cried when I was holding the book. I began to resist, against all the characters and things related to the Dream of Red Mansions, its prosperity, its death, everything in it, whenever it comes to mind, the chest It hurts tightly. Once I traveled to Zhouzhuang, the beautiful and illusory water town, standing in front of the Shen Hall, I was hesitant because I was afraid to see a scene similar to Jia. When I finally made up my mind to go in, but when I saw the spacious and bright front hall and the cloister of the man, the tears flowed without warning. At the beginning of Jiafu, it was much bigger than here. When I was on winter vacation, I was sitting in the sofa and watching the finale of "Palace". I looked at it and suddenly I cried. Just like watching the Dream of Red Mansions, I cried and was helpless. There is no sign, it seems that it has not been vented for a long time, and can't wait. Eight elder brothers were imprisoned in the clan palace, and four elder brothers became emperors. Many things did not meet their expectations, but history still could not be tampered with. Perhaps, in the face of such an ending, I should laugh. Isn��t it true that if life is only as early as it is, then there will be no ��tears�� of Lin Daiyu and Jia Baoyu Marlboro Gold, will there be so many disputes, then What a lot of sadness? I think, when I understand this sentence Cigarettes Online, I grow up.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Vliegveld Hoevenen EBHN -> Vliegen met... Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: